The Student Room Group

transferring universities

I am studying BSc Psychology at Coventry at the moment. I am considering transferring either to BCU or Greenwich. If anyone has any experience at these unis or more specifically in psychology at these unis I'd love to hear about your experiences!
I have tried to look at rankings on the courses but different websites give different rankings so its hard to tell which is most suitable!
If you're considering transferring then I would strongly recommend you get your UCAS application in ASAP.

Transfer applications are not quick and simple for admissions teams to process so it is not a good idea to wait unitl the last minute.

You aren't obliged to accept any offers (and because it's a UCAS application if you get it in within the next week you'll have 5 choices so you can apply to a range of universities).
Original post by beckymorris13
I am studying BSc Psychology at Coventry at the moment. I am considering transferring either to BCU or Greenwich. If anyone has any experience at these unis or more specifically in psychology at these unis I'd love to hear about your experiences!
I have tried to look at rankings on the courses but different websites give different rankings so its hard to tell which is most suitable!

Hi @beckymorris13

Sorry to see you are thinking of leaving Coventry University. Is there anything we can help with to support you whilst you're here? :smile:

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Reply 3
Hey Becky,

I studied accounting and finance at BCU and had an amazing experience.

Not your course but thought I'd comment about the university.

Maybe chat with people on facebook who studied the course.

Greenwich is obvs a beautiful area in London so that would be my only comment on that university.

Quick Reply

Latest