Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have always been kind to every person in my school I am known as the kindest in my group. But with that I find it hard to talk to boys the way my friends easily do and often I'm left to the side and people don't sometimes know my name, its so embarrassing especially in front of my friends (when everyone knows them). I try so hard and it's always so awkward when my friends are talking to boys and i try to join in and they just look at me like what have you just said, when i say something stupid. The thing with them is most of the time they are amazing friends but they are boy crazy and i want to talk to boys too. I wish i was more confident and better looking. I hate it and the the other day this boy in my school (whilst sat down in front of alllll my friends) said shut up no one even likes you. Then said he was joking bc everyone looked at him but then later said that it was the truth about me. I tried so hard to ignore it but it was embarrassing i felt like crying and i felt my face going red, but i tried to brush it off like it was nothing, until i went home and broke down and even worse when i was on call with my friends later my friend mentioned it again to my other friends who weren't there and there was an awkward silence (i wanted a hole to swallow me up). Why can't i be better i put myself out there. I honestly try and my friends are constantly like you should talk to boys more bc u seem bored when we talk to them and ur just stood there silent. The thing is that im fine with girls and making friends even then sometimes im a little bit awkward (not really tho). I wouldnt say i am a loner at all in fact im friends with a lotttt of girls in my school but it just upsets me. No boy has ever had a crush on me they way my friends talk about it. Im the only one and i wish i could be pretty and confident and talented. I worry about people not knowing my name and only my friends etc. Idk what to do.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It’s okay just give yourself a break from school by doing something you love whether it be going for a walk playing a sport or a hobby you enjoy just give yourself some time to focus on yourself

Also every morning when you wake up tell yourself this is going to be the best day ever and then make it the best day

Don’t listen to anyone’s opinions about you because they don’t matter at all

It takes time but trust me everything will get better
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s okay just give yourself a break from school by doing something you love whether it be going for a walk playing a sport or a hobby you enjoy just give yourself some time to focus on yourself

Also every morning when you wake up tell yourself this is going to be the best day ever and then make it the best day

Don’t listen to anyone’s opinions about you because they don’t matter at all

It takes time but trust me everything will get better
you are the only person that has replied to me so thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (70)
22.95%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.26%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.13%
I'm really nervous (63)
20.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed