im.sarthak._
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a high school student in India and the ongoing pandemic had many effects on me. The Education System got clashed, exams weren't conducted on time and got cancelled in the end
It's been over an year since I'm in my last grade of high school
I had my final year exams on April which eventually got cancelled so I took a 1 month break after it since I feel stressed from studying.
Now I want to pursue engineering so I have to give this entrance test in the upcoming months and need to study the same thing which I have been studying from last year
I don't feel to study it's like doing the same thing again and again but really feels guilty of doing it coz If I don't do it I won't get a good college
Things I did in my 1 month break: Netflix and Relaxation
How can I charge myself back to study?
Roasted Potato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rewatch your lessons or go back over your notes and redo them, condense them, practice questions. I think you just have to start and the problem you have is the stress of the past is stressing you out now. Whereas the situations are not the same.
You just have to start or you'll end up with a mountain of work
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by im.sarthak._)
I'm a high school student in India and the ongoing pandemic had many effects on me. The Education System got clashed, exams weren't conducted on time and got cancelled in the end
It's been over an year since I'm in my last grade of high school
I had my final year exams on April which eventually got cancelled so I took a 1 month break after it since I feel stressed from studying.
Now I want to pursue engineering so I have to give this entrance test in the upcoming months and need to study the same thing which I have been studying from last year
I don't feel to study it's like doing the same thing again and again but really feels guilty of doing it coz If I don't do it I won't get a good college
Things I did in my 1 month break: Netflix and Relaxation
How can I charge myself back to study?
I put the stuff I need in front of me, lock my phone away, and use my laptop for ambient noise. You eventually get round to it, just don't allow yourself to leave the room unless for the bathroom. I can get 9 or 10 hours done a day like that in exam season, and little burnout.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (14)
25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (35)
62.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads