The Student Room Group

He treats his female friend equal to his girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaptainDuckie
Lol.

He probably does because you are uncomfortable with what he’s doing - which implies that you are also uncomfortable in his interests. Although both are not directly correlated but that can be linked.

Just reassure him that you have no problem with the fact he role plays with people as long as there are no strings attached to it. Since you’ve said that you find it acceptable.

He would understand.

Ah, that’s good. I hope things go as planned for you in the end :smile: :yy:
What did he say?

Well she told me he had planned on saying no to talking to me...and he asked how I was doing and I told him I was okay. She told me that he wants to take more time and he told me that since I was already there we may as well talk. Seeing as he hadn’t gotten to look at my 10 page essay, I told him to read that. 😅 But I also told him that he needs to understand that what I’m thinking right now is that he doesn’t wanna be with me and it’s making me wonder if I should just back up entirely. And the girl told me not to give up because I obviously care about him and he cares about me too. 😔 But I don’t know. I want him to talk about it with me and I feel like he’s just going to be so much in his head the longer it takes for him to come back...
Original post by Anonymous
Well she told me he had planned on saying no to talking to me...and he asked how I was doing and I told him I was okay. She told me that he wants to take more time and he told me that since I was already there we may as well talk. Seeing as he hadn’t gotten to look at my 10 page essay, I told him to read that. 😅 But I also told him that he needs to understand that what I’m thinking right now is that he doesn’t wanna be with me and it’s making me wonder if I should just back up entirely. And the girl told me not to give up because I obviously care about him and he cares about me too. 😔 But I don’t know. I want him to talk about it with me and I feel like he’s just going to be so much in his head the longer it takes for him to come back...

But he’s literally talking to you?
He might just be still shocked by all this. Don’t let him read all the 10 page essay in one go, that’s too much to consume.

Talk to him about it, and set boundaries now so he knows.
He seems to be ok now though, just continue as you would have normally but with boundaries that have been set clear with him. See if he agrees with that.
But he’s literally talking to you?
He might just be still shocked by all this. Don’t let him read all the 10 page essay in one go, that’s too much to consume.

Talk to him about it, and set boundaries now so he knows.
He seems to be ok now though, just continue as you would have normally but with boundaries that have been set clear with him. See if he agrees with that.

😅 He read it all in one go 🤣 Uhh well he sent me a creative writing server..told me he also hasn’t had the inspiration to do anything. When I said I’ll talk to him if he comes back, he said he’ll talk to me WHEN he comes back. I feel a tad bit more reassured. But he said he was gonna hide our dm so it’s out of sight out of mind now. I can’t keep him 😅
😅 He read it all in one go 🤣 Uhh well he sent me a creative writing server..told me he also hasn’t had the inspiration to do anything. When I said I’ll talk to him if he comes back, he said he’ll talk to me WHEN he comes back. I feel a tad bit more reassured. But he said he was gonna hide our dm so it’s out of sight out of mind now. I can’t keep him 😅

Sounds good so far lol
Sounds good so far lol

Think so? 😅
Think so? 😅

Yeah, he’s probably trying to put it behind him or something
Yeah, he’s probably trying to put it behind him or something

That’s be reassuring. Yeah after the essay he said: Well that was a certainly a lot to take in after reading all that 😅 to be honest...I think I'm going to need a while longer to think about all this. I need more time to go through it all and read through and understand more.
That’s be reassuring. Yeah after the essay he said: Well that was a certainly a lot to take in after reading all that 😅 to be honest...I think I'm going to need a while longer to think about all this. I need more time to go through it all and read through and understand more.

Lmao told you
Yeah, read back to see if you’re happy accepting him back etc. Seems like you are :smile:
Lmao told you
Yeah, read back to see if you’re happy accepting him back etc. Seems like you are :smile:

Yeah..I just hope he knows that I will want him back 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending