Why is my boyfriend so clingy in bed?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend sleeps under me when he stays over. Sometimes I’m near the edge of the bed that’s how close he is to me at night.

He will hold me tight so I’m unable to move. If i try to scoot over he will scoot near me. If i try to get up he will grab me so i can’t move to even try and use the bathroom.

When i wake up he’s nearly on top of me. His head will be on my shoulder while he’s cuddling me from behind..

He is clingy in bed
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend sleeps under me when he stays over. Sometimes I’m near the edge of the bed that’s how close he is to me at night.

He will hold me tight so I’m unable to move. If i try to scoot over he will scoot near me. If i try to get up he will grab me so i can’t move to even try and use the bathroom.

When i wake up he’s nearly on top of me. His head will be on my shoulder while he’s cuddling me from behind..

He is clingy in bed
That’s so cute lol but I mean you can express this to him, but I feel like when he stops you’ll miss it so idk beware!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

He is clingy in bed
He probs doesn't even know hes doing it if hes asleep
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some people enjoy cuddling with a partner while they sleep. If you're not one of them then let him know.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So you want to know the real psychological reasons on why your boyfriend is so clingy in bed?

Alright...... you ready?

It’s because he probably thinks you have no problem with it, and and by the looks of it, you don’t!
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
So you want to know the real psychological reasons on why your boyfriend is so clingy in bed?

Alright...... you ready?

It’s because he probably thinks you have no problem with it, and and by the looks of it, you don’t!
I try to scoot away from him but that isn’t helping
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0eStJlnNKo

Hug and roll.
Last edited by Sabertooth; 1 month ago
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I try to scoot away from him but that isn’t helping

So you don’t like it?????

Where’s the communication?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads