Tipanan
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have received emails from my teachers today about the raw mark I have done for each subjects and they say try not to worry about it as these are raw marks and the final grades will also use these along with the other test.

But god, I’m so stressed I’m aiming to get at least an A B B or even B B B
These are my marks each subject we have to do it 3 tests
Biology 66% 67% 67%
Chem 59% 62% 59%
Maths 66% 50% 40%
I really need to go to uni this year and I feel like a failure
I’m so stressed and I don’t know what to do. I feel like it’s the end of the world to me. We don’t have tests in the summer so I don’t know the grades boundaries. Please help me
question1234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All you need to do is compare yourself to the smartest person in your class then the one who isn’t as good as everyone else and then see how they are doing and compare. If you are close to the smartest person then you could get an A and vice versa
Tipanan
Rep:
?
(Original post by question1234)
All you need to do is compare yourself to the smartest person in your class then the one who isn’t as good as everyone else and then see how they are doing and compare. If you are close to the smartest person then you could get an A and vice versa
I don’t really have their contact but one of my classmate she got like 70-80% and that makes me panic so badly. I really don’t know what to do
Hellllpppp
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What exam boards are you doing I do AQA biology and chemistry and edexcel maths. It looks to me like you’ll be on track for ABB and be at the top end for each but obviously if your tests were significantly different from the normal ones it’s hard to know.
Tipanan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
What exam boards are you doing I do AQA biology and chemistry and edexcel maths. It looks to me like you’ll be on track for ABB and be at the top end for each but obviously if your tests were significantly different from the normal ones it’s hard to know.
Mine is CCEA all my lecturers say these are raw marks and not included other coursework yet but to be honest I’m too stressed and panicked
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (21)
6.27%
Uncertainty around my education (36)
10.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (38)
11.34%
Lack of purpose or motivation (47)
14.03%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (17)
5.07%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (14)
4.18%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (34)
10.15%
Financial worries (24)
7.16%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
4.48%
Exposure to negative news/social media (21)
6.27%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (9)
2.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (34)
10.15%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (25)
7.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed