Boyfriend treats female friend like girlfriend?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok so I’ve been dating this guy for a couple months now and there’s this girl who’s known him for almost a year longer than me and when she always posted things hinting to her feelings for him on her feed and when she realized he was talking to me, she confessed her feelings to him and he told me, not having a clue that she was telling her she liked him. So I got uncomfortable because he roleplays fantasy smut with people and she’s one of them. So I told him that I would like it if he didn’t because it makes me feel like he’s cheating since she gets off on it and he’s giving her that pleasure. He said he would just stop roleplaying altogether, which wasn’t what I was trying to indicate. So a few days later, I realized they were still roleplaying on a different site and they were still doing smut, and when I approached him on it, he said he didn’t recall me saying I was uncomfortable. So he suggested we do a group roleplay and I agreed until he said he didn’t want any “favoritism” between us and he would make two male characters for each of us and private message smut scenes...The hell. So I asked if he absolutely needed smut scenes and he said he did, so I backed out of the idea. He also likes doing smut with me, but he uses these images for reference for our characters and he always wants me to use a humanoid with dramatic body parts and things like hellhounds, and I feel so vulnerable because I can’t match that body type, and I’ve told him. He’s told me not to feel like that because he “prefers” me over them...that word gets to me honestly. But back to the girl...He told me that he wouldn’t invite her places I was at because he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable, and to me that meant that he was treating her like she was his girlfriend because that’s complete ******** to me. She should just get over it because I should have benefits...And she and I are talking and trying to get along, but I always feel like she’s keeping something from me and that she really wants to see us both fall apart so she can snatch him up. And I tried explaining that I should have benefits, like if she were around would he kiss me or hold me or not to make sure SHE’S comfortable?...I just feel so lost and like I’m being dramatic, but I don’t know 😣 Please help...
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, I'm sure you can match the body type of 'humanoid'.

Second, are they effectively sexting each other? This does sound very weird and complicated, and tbh, probably not worth the hassle for you if you're not into it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ThomH97)
Firstly, I'm sure you can match the body type of 'humanoid'.

Second, are they effectively sexting each other? This does sound very weird and complicated, and tbh, probably not worth the hassle for you if you're not into it.
😅 Yeah I can’t match this...if you look up hellhound female? You’ll see what I mean about what he likes. They’re busty females. And I’m tiny and he’s seen what I look like. But yeah..it’s just hard explaining everything to him, and to me he’s still such an amazing guy, and this is one layer of him that just really makes me overthink.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.67%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.34%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.8%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.19%

Watched Threads