PStevens
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When i first applied for student loan/grant, I was about to have an interview with one uni in London. On student loan application, I named the degree and uni I thought I might be attending as it wouldn’t give me another option. I also had another interview, for a different uni/same degree but a month later.

I had a letter to confirm payment dates for my loan/grants for my initial uni. I was offered the degree with a different uni though not my original uni. I recently changed the application and re-named it with the 2nd uni.

I don’t think it’ll make any difference as my 1st choice won’t confirm I’m a student there for payment anyway. Hopefully someone from SF can confirm it won’t be an issue.
Last edited by PStevens; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That will be fine. It will take a few weeks for it to be approved.

If your course has gone from a London university to a non London university then the amount of your loan will go down.
PStevens
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
That will be fine. It will take a few weeks for it to be approved.

If your course has gone from a London university to a non London university then the amount of your loan will go down.
Thanks for this.

St George’s changed to KCL so will be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (22)
28.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (8)
10.26%
No I am happy with my choice (44)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.13%

Watched Threads