CSstudent23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all

I am 19 yrs old. I left school with 4 GCSES only maths missing. I’m trying to get into a level 2 IT course and then next yr do Access to Computing.

I can’t find any IT level 2 btec courses that cater for 19 years olds in London. Can someone help me. I need to be in full time education come September
pwk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
have you tried contacting your local sixth form college?
Snive
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CSstudent23)
Hi all

I am 19 yrs old. I left school with 4 GCSES only maths missing. I’m trying to get into a level 2 IT course and then next yr do Access to Computing.

I can’t find any IT level 2 btec courses that cater for 19 years olds in London. Can someone help me. I need to be in full time education come September
Hello,

I am not sure if you heard about College of North West London, but they accept students from different ages and backgrounds. Also, you have the same college in the centre City of Westminster College, where they also have IT level 2 course. They will probably enrol you in GCSE maths and get it done.

cwc.ac.uk
cnwl.ac.uk

They are basically the same college under the United Colleges Group.

The only constraint I could see is whether you can commute to those colleges.

Best of luck!

Edit: Also, do not be afraid to apply if the website course description says 16-18 because it is certainly not true. I myself enrolled onto one of their courses when I was your age. Make sure you call them as they will give you a greater richness of details about the course.
Last edited by Snive; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.74%
Excited but a bit nervous (145)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.84%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.25%

Watched Threads