Elliejxx123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have nearly finished my first year in sixth form , I just lost my nan I csnt face going back what other options are there as I still want to go university just right now I can’t be around people
sushieater37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elliejxx123)
Hi, I have nearly finished my first year in sixth form , I just lost my nan I csnt face going back what other options are there as I still want to go university just right now I can’t be around people
Perhaps keep in contact with a form tutor/close teacher for ucas reference next year and take a gap year? It helped me with my very serious problems last year.
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go and talk to your Head of Sixth Form - tomorrow.
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elliejxx123)
Hi, I would speak to a member of the sixth form team (either the head of sixth form or someone who ur comfortable with) and explain the situation and they will discuss the support they can provide you and your options
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (10)
31.25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
6.25%
No I am happy with my choice (18)
56.25%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (2)
6.25%

Watched Threads