Powerpoint interview for head girl

Watch
lily.wyn-jones
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,
I am going for Head Girl and need to make a PowerPoint about the changes I would make to the school and how I would adapt the learning environment for pupils.
Any inspo for what to write or include?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lily.wyn-jones)
Hi all,
I am going for Head Girl and need to make a PowerPoint about the changes I would make to the school and how I would adapt the learning environment for pupils.
Any inspo for what to write or include?
Start by making a list of the changes you want to make and the actions you'll take to adapt the learning environment for pupils, then break them into sections and that should help you format your presentation. Good luck
SnowLep15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m going for head girl at my school too! I have my first interview next week aaaa
anyways good luck!!

At my school I’m going to say that I want to boost morale among the students by creating a better rewards system! Because so many students work super hard but go unrecognised.

Obviously I don’t go to the same school as you so I don’t know what issues your school has, but generally you could say:
-Have breaks in between double lessons
-Maybe once a week go for a walk to help students’ mental health (during form time if your school has it)
-Teachers should encourage scientifically proven learning methods (e.g Cornell notes, retrieval practice etc)

That’s all I can think of for now, best of luck!
lily.wyn-jones
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Wow!
Yes these suggestions are fab, I had a few of these in mind but others I didn't think of...
Thankyou Soooo Much and Good Luck for your forthcoming interview too!!!!
SnowLep15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No problem, I’m glad you found them helpful!!
Thank you and good luck to you too <33
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.03%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (98)
32.03%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.42%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads