Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
why does a 31-year-old man want to be in contact with a 17-year old girl
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Usually for no good reason; usually with the conscious or unconscious aim of exploiting them somehow.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As above
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he's her step-bro.
Askellad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
People say young and stupid for a reason. He's probably getting something out of it or trying to, I know for a fact most 30+ year olds wouldn't even be friends with someone that young just due to the fact the maturity and sense of humour difference in unbareable.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Depends on the person. Ive been with older guys and I don't think it's as weird as people make it out to be. Realistically if she's interested then she's probably got daddy issues too. Aren't all relationships people getting enjoyment out of other people?
SammysBunnies
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're weird, stay away. xx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Askellad)
People say young and stupid for a reason. He's probably getting something out of it or trying to, I know for a fact most 30+ year olds wouldn't even be friends with someone that young just due to the fact the maturity and sense of humour difference in unbareable.
yes he says things such as sweetie and I'm beautiful
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Depends on the person. Ive been with older guys and I don't think it's as weird as people make it out to be. Realistically if she's interested then she's probably got daddy issues too. Aren't all relationships people getting enjoyment out of other people?
you have what age were u and what age were they. Nope hahah i don't have daddy issues
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When my parents met my mum was 19 and my dad 41, they went on to marry a few years and two kids later and remained happily married for 20 years. My dad wasn't some kind of sex fiend. like is being implied here, but if this guy gives you funy vibes or otherwise creeps you out, you're well within your bounds to tell him to **** off.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
When my parents met my mum was 19 and my dad 41, they went on to marry a few years and two kids later and remained happily married for 20 years. My dad wasn't some kind of sex fiend. like is being implied here, but if this guy gives you funy vibes or otherwise creeps you out, you're well within your bounds to tell him to **** off.
There's a difference between a 17-year-old and a 19-year-old. One of those people is a child.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
There's a difference between a 17-year-old and a 19-year-old. One of those people is a child.
Yeah, I suppose, heat and lack of sleep is frying my brain, on a side note I do think the age of consent should be raised to 18, heard they're doing that for marriage which is nice.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
you have what age were u and what age were they. Nope hahah i don't have daddy issues
Lol I was 17 at the start and he was 36. As long as you're getting something out of it lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Age of consent is 16. I know they're still probably not fully adults but neither is a 19 year old. There's not that much growth that takes place in those years anyways. Most of it happens before (puberty) and after (entering adulthood).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads