The Student Room Group

weird underaged

why does a 31-year-old man want to be in contact with a 17-year old girl
Usually for no good reason; usually with the conscious or unconscious aim of exploiting them somehow.
As above
Maybe he's her step-bro.
Reply 4
People say young and stupid for a reason. He's probably getting something out of it or trying to, I know for a fact most 30+ year olds wouldn't even be friends with someone that young just due to the fact the maturity and sense of humour difference in unbareable.
Depends on the person. Ive been with older guys and I don't think it's as weird as people make it out to be. Realistically if she's interested then she's probably got daddy issues too. Aren't all relationships people getting enjoyment out of other people?
They're weird, stay away. xx
Reply 7
Original post by Askellad
People say young and stupid for a reason. He's probably getting something out of it or trying to, I know for a fact most 30+ year olds wouldn't even be friends with someone that young just due to the fact the maturity and sense of humour difference in unbareable.

yes he says things such as sweetie and I'm beautiful
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Depends on the person. Ive been with older guys and I don't think it's as weird as people make it out to be. Realistically if she's interested then she's probably got daddy issues too. Aren't all relationships people getting enjoyment out of other people?

you have what age were u and what age were they. Nope hahah i don't have daddy issues
There's a difference between a 17-year-old and a 19-year-old. One of those people is a child.
Original post by Anonymous
you have what age were u and what age were they. Nope hahah i don't have daddy issues

Lol I was 17 at the start and he was 36. As long as you're getting something out of it lol.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
There's a difference between a 17-year-old and a 19-year-old. One of those people is a child.

Age of consent is 16. I know they're still probably not fully adults but neither is a 19 year old. There's not that much growth that takes place in those years anyways. Most of it happens before (puberty) and after (entering adulthood).

Quick Reply

Latest