Circle of friends/social life: Guys

Watch
Flave21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any guy or guys out there who prefer or currently hanging out with a group of girls?
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes all of my close (ish) friends are girls...I don't actually have any close friends at all but that's a different topic, I actually find a lot of guys my age repulsive and although there are a few that are nice and genuinely good people I haven't met many yet.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've only had male friends. I'm in the first year of College and the boys seem kinda dead to me, most girls I've seen have something about them, mainly humour, to my surprise. Still gonna end up with no new friends at the end of the year lol...
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't have any friends so, I mean don't gat me wrong I have a wide circle of aquaintances just not friends. As for the make up of the aquaintances it's an even split, not wholly male or female.
Flave21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Max1989)
Yes all of my close (ish) friends are girls...I don't actually have any close friends at all but that's a different topic, I actually find a lot of guys my age repulsive and although there are a few that are nice and genuinely good people I haven't met many yet.
I nearly had a group of friends that are girls, when I was starting in college. They invited me into their group because I was on my own, right now I might have regret not considering them as a close friends.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pretty even split tbh

I am a gregarious sort
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.03%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (98)
32.03%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.42%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed