My boyfriend doesn't make an effort.

Watch
Jessica_FM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2.5 years now but he very really makes an effort to see me. its normally me going to him. Im the one that drives to his and spends time at his and im integrated with his family but he will never come to me unless I pick him up and them sometimes I will get to his to take him back to mine and he will change his mind and say he doesn't have time but I can stay at his. Am I being a big mug? I don't know what to do.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Do you have sex regularly? Honestly, I think one reason could be this.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
don’t blame yourself for this. from what i can see he’s in the wrong but communication is so important in a relationship that i’d say it’s better to talk to him about this directly than be stressing and assuming the worst by yourself
Jessica_FM
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you have sex regularly? Honestly, I think one reason could be this.
I would say we do, as we live apart and i work 9-5 i see him 3/4 times a week and we will have sex at least 2 of them
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jessica_FM)
I would say we do, as we live apart and i work 9-5 i see him 3/4 times a week and we will have sex at least 2 of them
I'm so sorry, but as a guy, I think there are always three reasons in such situation:
1- not having sex
2- not being interested in anymore
3- interested in another girl
FreshPrince102
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jessica_FM)
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2.5 years now but he very really makes an effort to see me. its normally me going to him. Im the one that drives to his and spends time at his and im integrated with his family but he will never come to me unless I pick him up and them sometimes I will get to his to take him back to mine and he will change his mind and say he doesn't have time but I can stay at his. Am I being a big mug? I don't know what to do.
How old are u two?
Jessica_FM
Rep:
?
(Original post by FreshPrince102)
How old are u two?
I'm 20 he has just turned 23
xxx0xxxo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe you just need a bit of a change for a bit, like have a week break and refresh your meetings. He could be a bit bored of the routine you have and might feel like you're seeing a lot of each other. This is normal even with friends and family. You could see each other a bit less for a while and then do something special like plan a weekend trip or hotel weekend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.23%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.5%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.75%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.63%
Financial worries (36)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.92%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.19%

Watched Threads