Is my friend ashamed to be seen with me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When ever me and my friend hang out we will never really go out in public and when we do we end up going somewhere where we wont run into people we know. I asked him to come to the gym with me so he can show me some stuff and his reply was wed have to go early in the morning or late at night so its quite. Am I over thinking things?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I don't think you're overthinking. But one day ask him o go to the gym or out at a time it's likely to see people you know and see how he reacts.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When ever me and my friend hang out we will never really go out in public and when we do we end up going somewhere where we wont run into people we know. I asked him to come to the gym with me so he can show me some stuff and his reply was wed have to go early in the morning or late at night so its quite. Am I over thinking things?
tbh it could be himself as he’s anxious to go out when it’s really busy? i’d see how does he act with other people as well as them that would be a clear indicator. after you should definitely ask him about it, it’s the best way to clear it up as there could be a misunderstanding. if they’re a true friend, they’ll understand your feelings and explain their behaviour ig
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed