The Student Room Group

appetite loss and minor stomach ache in the summer

Hi So this started on Sunday it’s now Tuesday I went to bed late cuz I was watching to YouTube vs tiktok fight but I’m used to going bed late but when I woke up I felt fine I ate my breakfast then about 2 or 3 hours later I started to feel my stomach was hurting I got some rest and that helped but diddnt want to eat my stomach isn’t really hurting anymore but I feel hungry but don’t want to eat and I feel sick I eat breakfast then have some snacks towards 5 in the evening I eat abit more I don’t know why I think because it gets cooler my mum said it could be due to weather change which has affected me before I do have hayfever but my mum was feeling the same and she said she doesn’t eat to much in the summer which is the same as me but I never feel like this I have got better I’m not anxious about anything the only thing I’m worried about is when is this going to go away when I do loose my appetite is when I was actually sick and it lasts 2-3 days but I still eat it’s been 2 days hopefully this doesn’t last more than a week yesterday I went to my grandmars and ate good I had a bacon batch chicken and ice cream last when I got home I had some strawberries but my dad told me to drink a lot of water so I’m doing that I do feel sometimes the food doesn’t digest properly but eventually that goes away I have been feeling better like Sunday and abit of yesterday I was really upset my mum did some stuff to help me and the only thing I’m worried about is my appetite and I also feel hungry sometimes but then when I eat I feel too sick to eat it and I’m eating stuff like soups and poridge cuz that’s light stuff even though it won’t fill me up as much I’m still eating and I’m drinking plenty of water but can someone give me some advice it will help because I am abit worried cuz I do love eating and whenever I’m ill I feel like I’m going to loose my appetite forever or not feel the same but that’s never the case I know this is going to go I was feeling tired but went to sleep and felt fine I’m taking it easy just relaxing and going for walks I do YouTube and streaming and doing that watching videos and playing games and spending time with family helps me take my mind off it I’ve been off school but I’m going to try go in tomorrow if I feel the same then I’m not sure but I will definitely this week and seeing my friends could help any advice will do I’m in year 8 at school and I don’t eat as much as I do in winter but this doesn’t really happen this only happens when I’m actually sick but I know my stomach has been hurting but I never loose my appetite when my stomach hurts I still eat the same sorry for how long this is but any advice will help.
Original post by Kdogg13
Hi So this started on Sunday it’s now Tuesday I went to bed late cuz I was watching to YouTube vs tiktok fight but I’m used to going bed late but when I woke up I felt fine I ate my breakfast then about 2 or 3 hours later I started to feel my stomach was hurting I got some rest and that helped but diddnt want to eat my stomach isn’t really hurting anymore but I feel hungry but don’t want to eat and I feel sick I eat breakfast then have some snacks towards 5 in the evening I eat abit more I don’t know why I think because it gets cooler my mum said it could be due to weather change which has affected me before I do have hayfever but my mum was feeling the same and she said she doesn’t eat to much in the summer which is the same as me but I never feel like this I have got better I’m not anxious about anything the only thing I’m worried about is when is this going to go away when I do loose my appetite is when I was actually sick and it lasts 2-3 days but I still eat it’s been 2 days hopefully this doesn’t last more than a week yesterday I went to my grandmars and ate good I had a bacon batch chicken and ice cream last when I got home I had some strawberries but my dad told me to drink a lot of water so I’m doing that I do feel sometimes the food doesn’t digest properly but eventually that goes away I have been feeling better like Sunday and abit of yesterday I was really upset my mum did some stuff to help me and the only thing I’m worried about is my appetite and I also feel hungry sometimes but then when I eat I feel too sick to eat it and I’m eating stuff like soups and poridge cuz that’s light stuff even though it won’t fill me up as much I’m still eating and I’m drinking plenty of water but can someone give me some advice it will help because I am abit worried cuz I do love eating and whenever I’m ill I feel like I’m going to loose my appetite forever or not feel the same but that’s never the case I know this is going to go I was feeling tired but went to sleep and felt fine I’m taking it easy just relaxing and going for walks I do YouTube and streaming and doing that watching videos and playing games and spending time with family helps me take my mind off it I’ve been off school but I’m going to try go in tomorrow if I feel the same then I’m not sure but I will definitely this week and seeing my friends could help any advice will do I’m in year 8 at school and I don’t eat as much as I do in winter but this doesn’t really happen this only happens when I’m actually sick but I know my stomach has been hurting but I never loose my appetite when my stomach hurts I still eat the same sorry for how long this is but any advice will help.

This is all one sentence. I'm not reading all that. Go to your GP. :smile: I do, however, also eat less in summer.
Reply 2
Original post by CatInTheCorner
This is all one sentence. I'm not reading all that. Go to your GP. :smile: I do, however, also eat less in summer.

Thank you I feel better now I felt better the next week but I did see the doctor and he said it could be stomach acid so did my auntie cuz she is a gp thank you tho

Quick Reply

Latest