Head Girl/Senior Prefect Interviews

Watch
SnowLep15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

My school has changed the application process for head girl/senior prefects and now we all have to do interviews. I don’t know much about the process yet because half of my year group is isolating because of the virus, but I’ll be finding out more on Thursday morning!

First I have to do a senior prefect interview and then if I pass through that stage successfully, I then have to do a head girl interview. After that the head girl is decided via a voting process!

Does anyone have any tips on how to stand out at the interview, or know any questions that are commonly asked? I want to prepare in advance as much as possible

Thank you <33
Roasted Potato
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can bring a printed version of your written application
Remember to shake or elbow bump you interviewers hand, feel free to make a bit of a joke here like I would shake you had but I guess a virtual handshake will do just as well. Helps put everyone at ease plus they will remember at least tyou tried to be polite
Think of your skills and example when you have shown the skill
And what are your 3 main plans/points about things you want to do/change and ensure you have thought about it in depth. Good luck
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you have a school motto/ethos, make sure you embed those in your answers! It'll help showcase you interest in the school. :yep:

Roasted Potato's answer sums it up a lot :yep: Particularly with coronavirus, you may want to highlight the challenges the school's faced as a result of corona and what you will do to help with this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
27.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.81%
No I am happy with my choice (89)
55.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (12)
7.55%

Watched Threads