Does anyone else do this

Watch
Learner777
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When I’m doing homework and I feel like the time is going slow and I’m bored. I just make up a scene in my head that involves me. Like I just make myself a character and I just improvise a script in my head idk if I’m weird or it’s normal. Great to pass time tho.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I play a game called AI dungeon where you do exactly that lol. You type stuff in and an AI generates text for you and turns it into a story.
sushieater37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Learner777)
When I’m doing homework and I feel like the time is going slow and I’m bored. I just make up a scene in my head that involves me. Like I just make myself a character and I just improvise a script in my head idk if I’m weird or it’s normal. Great to pass time tho.
I think it’s called maladaptive daydreaming lol it’s harmless if only it doesn’t interfere with day to day activities that are essential
Learner777
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chicken.M.)
I play a game called AI dungeon where you do exactly that lol. You type stuff in and an AI generates text for you and turns it into a story.
Oh that’s sounds cool
Learner777
Rep:
?
(Original post by sushieater37)
I think it’s called maladaptive daydreaming lol it’s harmless if only it doesn’t interfere with day to day activities that are essential
Oh I’ve heard of that phrase before. Thanks I thought I was going crazy
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I do imaginal scenes all the times. It's incredibly entertaining and very interesting!
Learner777
Rep:
?
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Yeah, I do imaginal scenes all the times. It's incredibly entertaining and very interesting!
Exactly I’m never bored because I imagine scenes
dashaman
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yessss it’s so funnn and also somehow gets me to work, idk i’ll pretend i’m in a library or smt and there’s people around me lmao
Learner777
Rep:
?
(Original post by dashaman)
yessss it’s so funnn and also somehow gets me to work, idk i’ll pretend i’m in a library or smt and there’s people around me lmao
Exactly!!
lucyyy12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Learner777)
yeah I do that all the time, probably why I never pay attention to anything haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
29.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.01%
No I am happy with my choice (61)
54.95%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads