The Student Room Group

Room for rent!!near Hatfield Hertfordshire campus

I am moving universities and am no longer able to rent my room close to the campus in September 2021 so it is vacant! It is a large room (the largest in the house) in 156 mosquito way Hatfield. The rent is very low only Β£110 a week and it’s of walking to the campus. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP or contact Nicholas Humphreys estate agent in Hatfield as they a advertising the room, I will be paying the first months rent for anyone interested the tenancy begins at the beginning of September
Reply 1
Hi good day I am looking do r Accomodation for my son he attends Oaklands college and needs a room . Is this available , are bills included how far is it from Oaklands Hope yo hear from you soonRaquel
Original post by Holliemegs
I am moving universities and am no longer able to rent my room close to the campus in September 2021 so it is vacant! It is a large room (the largest in the house) in 156 mosquito way Hatfield. The rent is very low only Β£110 a week and it’s of walking to the campus. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP or contact Nicholas Humphreys estate agent in Hatfield as they a advertising the room, I will be paying the first months rent for anyone interested the tenancy begins at the beginning of September

Hey In interested in this. Im coming in few days as an international student.So kindly please let me know if the room is still available its really urgent or you can contact me at +919779631175

Quick Reply

Latest