akshiak
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys! I did an interview around a month and a half ago, and the uni said they would respond by around a month and I still haven't heard anything from them. Has anyone else had the same experience?
pwk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by akshiak)
Hey guys! I did an interview around a month and a half ago, and the uni said they would respond by around a month and I still haven't heard anything from them. Has anyone else had the same experience?
have you emailed them about this?
UCLan Student
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by akshiak)
Hi there,

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear about this.

Please be rest assured that our Admissions Team are working hard to ensure that all applicants receive responses.

In the meantime, I would recommend visiting the following link and contacting one of our teams, depending on the level of study you have applied for: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/contact

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Dan
akshiak
Rep:
?
(Original post by pwk123)
have you emailed them about this?
Yes, I called them and they said they would email me regarding this issue
akshiak
Rep:
?
(Original post by UCLan Student)
Hi there,

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear about this.

Please be rest assured that our Admissions Team are working hard to ensure that all applicants receive responses.

In the meantime, I would recommend visiting the following link and contacting one of our teams, depending on the level of study you have applied for: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/contact

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Dan
Hello, they have in fact responded to me. It's my first interview, which is why I was a bit unsure of the timeframe. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (57)
22.53%
Excited but a bit nervous (116)
45.85%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.04%
I'm really nervous (47)
18.58%

Watched Threads