Guys would you date someone that doesn't wear make up?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes or no
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m a girl but yes

Dudes are weird, they make fun of girls for wearing “too much! makeup but as soon as one doesn’t they say she’s “ugly”
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
To be honest I prefer girls with as less makeup as possible, I mean yes the girls with heavy makeup might look hot at first but then for some reason I am just not inclined to date them as much.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I seen a thread on here a while ago when a guy said he was dating this girl who he had not seen without make up... but when he did see her, he said that he couldn’t recognise her anymore... he even walked passed her as she was calling his name, or something. This just highlights the power in which makeup possesses.

This is what has kind of been on my mind recently and my perspective on make up tbh. You do need to be kind of sceptical on when someone wears too much make up (that’s if you want to see if you’re physically attracted to them).

So, using this idea, I probably still would date someone who wears make up but I’m free to back out of the relationship if I don’t find her relatively attractive without it.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
tbh i wear makeup but not loads and if someone broke up with me about it i would be hella angry - i think because if they find me ugly without it i'd be hurt lol
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would someone not like someone because they don't wear makeup? I've never heard of that in my life but I have heard plenty of guys talking about how they don't like makeup on girls because it's unnatural bla bla
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would absolutely date someone who didn't wear makeup - in fact, I'd be more likely to! I'm firmly of the opinion that a person's beauty comes from them and from their own individuality, and all that makeup can do is obscure that.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Uhhh yeah? Why do women think men give a **** about all this random stuff? We genuinely don't care.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I would absolutely date someone who didn't wear makeup - in fact, I'd be more likely to! I'm firmly of the opinion that peoples' beauty comes from them and from their own individuality, and all that makeup can do is obscure that.
That said I realise people who do wear makeup aren't wearing it for me; they're probably wearing it because it makes them feel good. So more power to them too
campann000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I would absolutely date someone who didn't wear makeup - in fact, I'd be more likely to! I'm firmly of the opinion that a person's beauty comes from them and from their own individuality, and all that makeup can do is obscure that.
hi gabe
campann000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes or no
I hope so. I hate make up. I never ware it ever.
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by campann000)
I hope so. I hate make up. I never ware it ever.
*wear 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
campann000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Uhhh yeah? Why do women think men give a **** about all this random stuff? We genuinely don't care.
haha, It is mostly because they want to look good to inpress you. Well if your dating a girl. Then they will want to look good because they dont want to be a embarrassment to you. They represent you. But also because girls just want to be there best self's.
campann000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fellowweebhere)
*wear 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Sorry. Auto type.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, definitely.
(Freckles are cute)
Last edited by mnot; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a girl but yes

Dudes are weird, they make fun of girls for wearing “too much! makeup but as soon as one doesn’t they say she’s “ugly”
That's what I'm thinking

(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I seen a thread on here a while ago when a guy said he was dating this girl who he had not seen without make up... but when he did see her, he said that he couldn’t recognise her anymore... he even walked passed her as she was calling his name, or something. This just highlights the power in which makeup possesses.

This is what has kind of been on my mind recently and my perspective on make up tbh. You do need to be kind of sceptical on when someone wears too much make up (that’s if you want to see if you’re physically attracted to them).
You would rather see them with or without it when you first start dating?

(Original post by ROTL94)
I'd assume men find us unattractive.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Yes or no
why are you gone give up wearing makeup if many people say yes if so then I am gone say stay with what you are happy with and don't change it for someone else. However, if you were to ask me for my personal opinion then I think that you should not put on makeup because you look beautiful the way your lord has created you, Allah
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
I’m a girl but yes

I can relate.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You would rather see then with or without it when you first start dating?.

If she wears it on the first time to feel good about herself then I won’t be mad about that, at all. However, obviously as she gets comfortable, she will eventually have to take it off....

At that point, it’s then up to me to decide.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
I only wear concealer and I have a boyfriend. I did get lip fillers and they help me look good without makeup
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (67)
30.59%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.87%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.22%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.48%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.37%

Watched Threads