Aston vs leeds please help

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have received offer letters from Aston, Kingston, Coventry, university of leeds and queens, mary my subject is msc in international human resource management.
I am very confused as to which one would be the best option
If you have any idea about which university would be the best option amongst these please suggest it would be alot of help
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have received offer letters from Aston, Kingston, Coventry, university of leeds and queens, mary my subject is msc in international human resource management.
I am very confused as to which one would be the best option
If you have any idea about which university would be the best option amongst these please suggest it would be alot of help
Hi there!!

Choosing a university can be really difficult, trust me I’ve been there!!

Things I would consider when looking at universities is:

- Student life (are there plenty of things to do at the uni and surrounding areas?)
- what is the course like, do I find the modules interesting, what are my graduate prospects?
- what is the area like? (Cost,things to do, accommodation, how far from home)

I would reccomend looking at our page here where you can have a chat with more people on the course and see what they think of it!!

https://www.aston.ac.uk/study/course...c-january-2022

If you have any more questions about aston please let
Me know!!

- Poppy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (13)
16.67%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
26.92%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (40)
51.28%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.13%

Watched Threads