Different sized breasts

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've heard that asymmetric breasts are normal, common and you should embrace them and all that, but I haven't heard of anyone who actually has proper asymmetric breasts. I'm talking at least a whole cup size difference.

Are there any bras that can help make them look similar? (Having a bra with removable inserts doesn't do much, I've removed them both, put them into the smaller side's cup and there is barely any difference, still a lot of space).

I'm losing hope for the smaller side to catch up (I'm 16 already), and I've become quite insecure, especially since no one in my family has this problem while here I am with a 32D and 32B
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've heard that asymmetric breasts are normal, common and you should embrace them and all that, but I haven't heard of anyone who actually has proper asymmetric breasts. I'm talking at least a whole cup size difference.

Are there any bras that can help make them look similar? (Having a bra with removable inserts doesn't do much, I've removed them both, put them into the smaller side's cup and there is barely any difference, still a lot of space).

I'm losing hope for the smaller side to catch up (I'm 16 already), and I've become quite insecure, especially since no one in my family has this problem while here I am with a 32D and 32B
Normally plastic surgery can solve this problem but you really need to consult the advice of a plastic surgeon to be sure.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Normally plastic surgery can solve this problem but you really need to consult the advice of a plastic surgeon to be sure.
Personally I don't see this as a "problem" that needs to be "solved", still less with surgery. It could certainly be a focus of insecurity, for which a better answer could be a greater focus on self-love and loving one's own body the way it is. Everyone has asymmetries and what are thought of as imperfections, and IMO those are part of what makes each person unique and beautiful.

But what do I know - I'm not a breast haver. I definitely wouldn't be put off in the slightest by asymmetrical breasts but I very much acknowledge they're not there for my benefit. Y'all who do have breasts should do what you think best with them
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
Abrownie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had a similar problem. One breast was bigger and asymmetric so when I looked into the mirror I wanted to cry. If that was only a small size difference I would not mind that. But the difference was huge and only surgery could help. It sounded scary to undergo a breast lift but it was not bad at all. And I don't regret it. Harder was to find the clinic I would be happy with and the surgeon I could trust. My parents were very supportive and my mum also stayed at Forme clinic with me what helped with my nervosity. Well, they weren't very happy at the beginning but when they saw how unhappy I was they just wanted the best for me and helped me a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (30)
5.23%
Uncertainty around my education (67)
11.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.5%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
13.07%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.75%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (30)
5.23%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (61)
10.63%
Financial worries (36)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (23)
4.01%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.92%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (57)
9.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.19%

Watched Threads