boy advice plz :)

Watch
ilovewatermelon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ok so basically there i this guy who ive been snapping since november last yr and in january up until probs end of may he was super nice and flirty towards me and i was as well we also spoke a lot in school and at parties. he began to get new friends and act vv different so i kinda gave up hope on him. but there was a party this weekend and he came and we spoke the whole time he was there, he was being vv flirty w me, he had to leave early and when i got home and looked at my phone he had messaged me saying that he was rly sad we couldnt have spent more time together so we had another flirty convo. but now this week in school he is lowkey acting wierd again and has left me on delivered since last night but i keep catching him staring at me. help plz idk what to do, does he like me? lollll
Last edited by ilovewatermelon; 1 month ago
largemonkey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ilovewatermelon)
ok so basically there i this guy who ive been snapping since november last yr and in january up until probs end of may he was super nice and flirty towards me and i was as well we also spoke a lot in school and at parties. he began to get new friends and act vv different so i kinda gave up hope on him. but there was a party this weekend and he came and we spoke the whole time he was there, he was being vv flirty w me, he had to leave early and when i got home and looked at my phone he had messaged me saying that he was rly sad we couldnt have spent more time together so we had another flirty convo. but now this week in school he is lowkey acting wierd again but i keep catching him staring at me. help plz idk what to do, does he like me? lollll
I mean he definitely likes you.
ilovewatermelon
Rep:
?
(Original post by largemonkey)
I mean he definitely likes you.
idk what do do tho

like do i tell him i like him?
i just dont want to ruin our friendship
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As above, you're so special to him tha he has to act different. A lot of us are like that. He likes you, period. Ask him out to eat or something.
Last edited by urlocalinmate; 1 month ago
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk what do do tho

It's already really clear he likes you! You won't ruin it by showing you like him too. Assuming you do like him.
largemonkey
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk what do do tho

I had the same thing when I wanted to ask out my girlfriend, honestly if you want something you gotta take it; if this is what's gonna make you happier then you should definitely tell him you like him because it sounds like he's into you
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
It's already really clear he likes you! You won't ruin it by showing you like him too. Assuming you do like him.
I had the same thing when I wanted to ask out my girlfriend, honestly if you want something you gotta take it; if this is what's gonna make you happier then you should definitely tell him you like him because it sounds like he's into you
okay, i do really like him i might try tell him tonight or there is another party on friday
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
This is cutee
Ask him out
ilovewatermelon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay, i do really like him i might try tell him tonight or there is another party on friday
sorry idk why it said anonymous here loll
largemonkey
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sorry idk why it said anonymous here loll
Good luck, it'll go well so don't stress out about it. Stepping out of your comfort zone like this is rewarding.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
ok so basically there i this guy who ive been snapping since november last yr and in january up until probs end of may he was super nice and flirty towards me and i was as well we also spoke a lot in school and at parties. he began to get new friends and act vv different so i kinda gave up hope on him. but there was a party this weekend and he came and we spoke the whole time he was there, he was being vv flirty w me, he had to leave early and when i got home and looked at my phone he had messaged me saying that he was rly sad we couldnt have spent more time together so we had another flirty convo. but now this week in school he is lowkey acting wierd again but i keep catching him staring at me. help plz idk what to do, does he like me? lollll
(This is coming from a boy) he is probably too embarrassed to show affection towards you while he is around his friends. My advice? Take it slowly. Get to know him as much as possible, tease him but whatever you do DO NOT play ‘hard to get’ that virtually pushes them away.

To summarise, take it slow, be yourself and make sure he knows that he can trust you with anything. He definitely likes you!

Good luck
ilovewatermelon
Rep:
?
Good luck, it'll go well so don't stress out about it. Stepping out of your comfort zone like this is rewarding.
thanks !
ilovewatermelon
Rep:
?
(This is coming from a boy) he is probably too embarrassed to show affection towards you while he is around his friends. My advice? Take it slowly. Get to know him as much as possible, tease him but whatever you do DO NOT play ‘hard to get’ that virtually pushes them away.

To summarise, take it slow, be yourself and make sure he knows that he can trust you with anything. He definitely likes you!

Good luck
okay, tysm
im just getting a bit impatient now as we have been talking since nov/dec last yr
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Good luck
^^^ PRSOM, good advice
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
okay, tysm
im just getting a bit impatient now as we have been talking since nov/dec last yr

Alright.. a few things pop out to me here, let me try giving you a different spin on this...

So you said he was acting “different” when he got new friends?
How?

Also, he was being “vv flirty” with you from the jump? Does he really like you to pursue things as a relationship or does he just like the idea of you? Who knows...

All it seems like is he is flirting with you. It is unclear if he wants a relationship with you. If you want reassurance, step up the conversations with him to get some clarity on what he actually wants from you...

He also left you on delivered.. might have just slept off? He’s still not opened your message until now? Is he really that busy to not check his phone for 1 minute...

Also, given the fact he keeps acting weird, I’m even leaning more towards the side that he might be slightly embarrassed of you... either that or he doesn’t want exclusivity.. does he only become flirty with you as a “private” thing?

It’s quite unclear in all honesty.
ilovewatermelon
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Alright.. a few things pop out to me here, let me try giving you a different spin on this...

So you said he was acting “different” when he got new friends?
How?

Also, he was being “vv flirty” with you from the jump? Does he really like you to pursue things as a relationship or does he just like the idea of you? Who knows...

All it seems like is he is flirting with you. It is unclear if he wants a relationship with you. If you want reassurance, step up the conversations with him to get some clarity on what he actually wants from you...

He also left you on delivered.. might have just slept off? He’s still not opened your message until now? Is he really that busy to not check his phone for 1 minute...

Also, given the fact he keeps acting weird, I’m even leaning more towards the side that he might be slightly embarrassed of you... either that or he doesn’t want exclusivity.. does he only become flirty with you as a “private” thing?

It’s quite unclear in all honesty.
im honestly just a bit confused. he just seemed more distant and i am worried that his new friends have said stuff about me as we fell out a while ago.he started off just genuinely being kind to me but it obvs progressed i really dont think he is the type to flirt without the intention of making further moves. i think he was just super busy with school tbh he had opened it now and we have been talking for a while. im quite confused ahhah as i feel; like some of his closer friends who i am also friends with know something as they are lowkey hinting stuff to me loll.
im not trying to defend his actions btw just genuinly trying to let you know what hes like as a person, thanks for ur input tho
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
im honestly just a bit confused. he just seemed more distant and i am worried that his new friends have said stuff about me as we fell out a while ago.he started off just genuinely being kind to me but it obvs progressed i really dont think he is the type to flirt without the intention of making further moves. i think he was just super busy with school tbh he had opened it now and we have been talking for a while. im quite confused ahhah as i feel; like some of his closer friends who i am also friends with know something as they are lowkey hinting stuff to me loll.
im not trying to defend his actions btw just genuinly trying to let you know what hes like as a person, thanks for ur input tho
me and his new friends fell put just to clarify ahahh
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

They might as well have... maybe like a “I don’t really think I like her” type comment has been said...

Maybe that’s why he’s acting a bit weird around you?

So he might be embarrassed being with you because of that.. you can ask him but I feel like that’s causing trouble ngl..

He doesn’t seem too safe neither tbh. We all know how boys are these days around their friends, and when a girl comes into play.. if he’s the type to defend you (which doesn’t look like it) he wouldn’t be acting weird around you..

There’s no actual reason that he becomes distant with you... so you might be right. Always trust your gut instincts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
31.43%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
5.71%
No I am happy with my choice (20)
57.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (2)
5.71%

Watched Threads