The Student Room Group

Why do girls find so many things cute?

I mean, they could say "awwww" at anything, I laugh it off because I don't understand, probably because us guys hardly say that.
when something is cute
I'll say aww when Boris Johnson dies
Original post by Moonlight rain

Daaaayyyum, you're cold as ice.
It's a great mindset to be in, being able to appreciate when things in life are sweet, cute, or beautiful. Unfortunately society conditions men to believe that if they ever harbour that kind of emotion, their ****s will fall off. So I guess it's mostly girls who enjoy appreciating cute things.
(edited 2 years ago)

I only want his hair, not on my head though.
Because girls are werid innit
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Daaaayyyum, you're cold as ice.

I can be cold when I wanna be!

Original post by urlocalinmate
I only want his hair, not on my head though.

There would probably be a weirdo out there who would pay lots for a tin of his hair
Lol.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
It's a great mindset to be in, being able to appreciate when things in life are sweet, cute, or beautiful. Unfortunately society conditions men to believe that if they ever harbour that kind of emotion, their ****s will fall off. So I guess it's mostly girls who enjoy appreciating cute things.

You're right- I think there's nothing wrong with guys expressing such emotions. Why follow some outdated rules which don't do any good for you?
I can be cold when I wanna be!

Hey I wasn't criticising - just noting :biggrin:
Original post by mrambitious
You're right- I think there's nothing wrong with guys expressing such emotions. Why follow some outdated rules which don't do any good for you?

^^^ and that exact sentiment is why I'm one of the most androgynous, un-macho guys you'll come across :smile:
most of the 'awwwww's girls make is fake to present themselves as cute to men.
And a girl will say too many 'awww' when shes with someone she likes.

Quick Reply

Latest