Idk how to feel about this

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My gf posted a selfie to her sc story and some guy starting dming her, basically starting with "i still think about you" then getting dirty with "think about you sucking etc.". But like she says she just responds with ok and stuff so aight but then she complains it's annoying so I say why not just block him but she says it's amusing. But then complains again. Lol i don't understand is it annoying or not, and tbh not sure how to feel about a guy jacking off over my gf. Thoughts?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Personally id feel bad for blocking someone, I'd advise her to just ignore it or stop complaining
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Tell her how she'd feel if a girl was doing the same thing with you... That's just plain disrespectful to you.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If she doesn't want to block them not much you can do really. I agree that blocking them is a good idea and it's a bit self-flagellating to open and read these messages, but your girlfriend clearly feels differently.

You could just say to her what you say here, "I'm confused because you complain about this but still read the messages - I feel like that might not be super healthy behaviour?" and see where it goes.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My gf posted a selfie to her sc story and some guy starting dming her, basically starting with "i still think about you" then getting dirty with "think about you sucking etc.". But like she says she just responds with ok and stuff so aight but then she complains it's annoying so I say why not just block him but she says it's amusing. But then complains again. Lol i don't understand is it annoying or not, and tbh not sure how to feel about a guy jacking off over my gf. Thoughts?
Yh thats just disrespectful, you are uncomfortable with it and she should respect that, talk to her and tell her the vice versa situation, it will work .

Personally i wouldnt feel bad for blocking someone like that.
BenK64
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it sounds like she likes the attention, which is worrying for you
jamesbarry17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BenK64)
it sounds like she likes the attention, which is worrying for you
this is my initial reaction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (21)
17.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (40)
32.79%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
9.84%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
10.66%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.1%
I think it's an unfair expectation (29)
23.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed