Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was watching old DVDs of myself and I actually was so cringey like beyond cringey. It was that bad that it actually hurt me watching the videos because I was that cringey. It's embarrassing. I saw some of of my old tsr posts as well, they are cringey as well, not even that long ago like a year if that and I can't even get them deleted. Like I was always the cringey kid in school and its just embarrassing like I was like this till year 11 as well like people made fun of me because I was just the annoying kid in school. I'm just feeling really depressed because people will have thought I have a problem like something wrong with me because I was just embarrassing
superbo9y
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ignore people that are discouraging, what a waste of time that would be.

Be silly, be cringe, whatever they call it. My time at school can be 'cringe'.

Who cares?

There's is absolutely nothing wrong with you, its being yourself, and if people call it cringe, then it doesn't matter. Because frankly, anything can be 'cringe', its just how you see it.

Nobody remembers anything in the past about yourself, everybody is focused on what's next up for them, so you pondering over this, is really a bad idea.

Move on, be happy, be 'cringe' (honestly, what a word!), whatever you call it, and smile. And that is all you need.
Last edited by superbo9y; 1 month ago
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are not that person any more. Don't dwell on it.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who else is going to see footage of you? Who is going to know about your posts when you are on Anonymous here?

If you think certain things you did were an issue,,learn from the experience and move on.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've stumbled upon the opportunity to realise something important. All of that stuff only matters as much as you allow it to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (20)
16.53%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (40)
33.06%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
9.92%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
10.74%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.13%
I think it's an unfair expectation (29)
23.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.65%

Watched Threads