Boys, which girl do you prefer?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do guys generally like cute, innocent and shy girls or confident girls?
Cıllıan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has to be the right mix. Too much or too little of any of those attributes will be a turn off. But in my preference it is mainly Innocen, modest and shy until a situation in which confidence is needed.
New Foil
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cıllıan)
Has to be the right mix. Too much or too little of any of those attributes will be a turn off. But in my preference it is mainly Innocen, modest and shy until a situation in which confidence is needed.
^^agree with this.
Innocent and shy is definitely more attractive to me to begin with but I like seeing a girl become more confident as we get closer. So a mix of both
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Cıllıan)
and does playing hard to get work?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
For me, no. If I get the sense someone isn't interested in me, I'll just wander off to find someone who is.
Old Skool Freak
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do guys generally like cute, innocent and shy girls or confident girls?
My natural preference is probably the shy innocent type (especially those who aren't afraid to cry) as it makes me feel protective over them, and I'd like the challenge of building their confidence.

However, I seem to attract louder confident girls, for some reason... Oh well, I'll take what I'm given lol
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Different guys like girls with different personalities. Personally, I'm very capable of being attracted to shy girls and to confident girls.

This will sound clichéd, but just be yourself. Don't try to conform yourself to what you think guys would like. The real you will become apparent to anyone you're dating sooner or later anyway. If someone doesn't appreciate you for you, it's better to stop dating them and find someone who does appreciate you for you, rather than e.g. trying to force yourself to have some kind of shy personality to hold onto them.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys who persistently go after girls who are visibly not interesting come across a tad rapey. It's not behaviour you should be encouraging.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (55)
28.8%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.85%
No I am happy with my choice (106)
55.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (15)
7.85%

Watched Threads