Is your soulmate thinking of you?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you ever think of your soulmate or ‘miss’ them even though you don’t know who they are or what they look like? They could be on the other side of the world but you just miss them?

I don’t even know if that made sense
Hazzz01
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think of them, but I don't miss them if that makes sense?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Think about them all the time and weirdly miss them too, like obviously i dont know what they look like but i miss their presence in my life on a personal level if that makes sense
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not really. I think about what it will be like, but i am sure it will happen when it is meant to.
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you ever think of your soulmate or ‘miss’ them even though you don’t know who they are or what they look like? They could be on the other side of the world but you just miss them?

I don’t even know if that made sense
Well interestingly enough in my religion, Islam, we believe we met our spouses friends etc. In the realm before we came to this Earth (before we were born). So when we come here we miss their presence. Random fact. Not that u believe it but I'm just saying. I think it's acc rlly beautiful to think of like that
Hazzz01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Muhammad Razak)
Well interestingly enough in my religion, Islam, we believe we met our spouses friends etc. In the realm before we came to this Earth (before we were born). So when we come here we miss their presence. Random fact. Not that u believe it but I'm just saying. I think it's acc rlly beautiful to think of like that
That is acc quite beautiful, need to look this up.
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's a strangely calming thought, but Asian parents are something else....
Justaboutalive
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I heard about that too! It is a nice thought
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How can I when I don't know them? Can't miss what you've never had.
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
I heard about that too! It is a nice thought
Yh it is. It's what keeps me going, that and the fact 1 day I'll meet them I.A
jenerous
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I dont believe in soulmates.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I miss my non existent girlfriend
Last edited by Moonlight rain; 1 month ago
Justaboutalive
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
inshallah!
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I daydream about that alot. Love fantasising about romantic stuff lol.

That's what I believe as well. I'm not religious though. I think everything is planned out before you're born and you make agreements with other 'people'. Then once you're born you have free will to deviate.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
CountBread
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I don't believe in soulmates in this mystical sense. I believe you can definitely find someone you are a great match with, you really love and can spent the rest of your lives together happily. That is enough, isnt it?
Anonymous #1
I’m Muslim too !!
Anonymous #1
Inshallah Ameen
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't believe in souls, and thus...
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't even know who she is.
Muhammad Razak
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m Muslim too !!
That's brilliant اللهم بارك، it's all taqdeer. Your spouse has been written for u before u were born. Your rizq, time of death etc. Was all written and concluded in the womb. That's why when it doesn't work out with a particular woman/ man, marriage that is, we should be fine bc we know Allah knows what's best for us. I'm just saying this bc there was this girl I rlly liked and it didn't work out unfortunately. It hurt me alot but I realised that Allah has something better for me. The way he made me meet her, he can do anything. It's quite beautiful. Allah protects us from evil and gives us the best, provided we submit to him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
32.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
5.88%
No I am happy with my choice (19)
55.88%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads