The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Anybody from royal holloway central london campus?

Hi everyone, I’m new to this new. I am looking forward for joining royal holloway university central london campus for msc digital marketing. I want to know few things, whether the classes takes place in senate house or bedford square? And the convocation would take place in london or egham campus? All help would be appreciated thanks
Also I want to know if the bedford square campus give you any campus feels or not
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello, I don't know about any of your questions, but it's nice to see someone who'll be at the central London campus. I'm starting the MA in creative writing at the central campus. I had the impression that the classes take place at Bedford Square, but I can't be sure.

See you there.
hello, I am also going to be studying the creative writing MA at Bedford Square. I've explored the area and although it doesn't feel like a campus in the traditional sense, it's a lovely location with lots of green spaces and a lot of history, notably a connection with Virginia Woolf! Exciting to find other people doing the same course, see you there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending