Do you believe in ghosts?

Watch this thread
Dontknow698
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm personally on the fence about them and could go either way. I have seen some weird stuff but nothing that is an obvious smoking gun.

wabu?
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Nah, i don't.
Dontknow698
Rep:
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Nah, i don't.
Fair, would you be arsed if they were proven to exist, or would it not bother you?
username5655466
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dontknow698)
Fair, would you be arsed if they were proven to exist, or would it not bother you?
i don't believe in ghosts as spirits of dead people, but i do believe jinns exist -which are just spirits, like a different kind of being lol.
But yeah it doesn't bother me either way.
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
no
Dontknow698
Rep:
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
i don't believe in ghosts as spirits of dead people, but i do believe jinns exist -which are just spirits, like a different kind of being lol.
But yeah it doesn't bother me either way.
1.Have you seen a Jinn irl?

2. If so, are they dangerous?
username5655466
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dontknow698)
1.Have you seen a Jinn irl?

2. If so, are they dangerous?
Nah, i don't think they are really that big of a deal, but app some can be, like possess people.
MEXING
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nope
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah. Had a lot of experience with that stuff.
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No. I don't see how ghosts would fit in to the natural world. Does the spirit appear when the sperm meets the egg? What's the mechanism behind this? When you move does your ghost move? If so what's attaching the ghost to the flesh? Where are the ghost monkeys or wasps?
64Lightbulbs
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
nah, but it'd be cool if they did
Rum Ham
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No but they are my favourite kind of fiction
Dontknow698
Rep:
(Original post by Rum Ham)
No but they are my favourite kind of fiction
If ghosts were proven real (say by a credible Scientist) that would change so much of people's real life.

You would be looking over your shoulder thinking "I wonder if there is one." Jobs where your on your own would be more ominous.

But I suppose even with ghosts being real, people would get over it and stop seeing them as dangerous, especially if they didn't attack us.
username4521132
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chlamydia9000)
No. I don't see how ghosts would fit in to the natural world. Does the spirit appear when the sperm meets the egg? What's the mechanism behind this? When you move does your ghost move? If so what's attaching the ghost to the flesh? Where are the ghost monkeys or wasps?
id also like to know where the ghost monkeys are
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (29)
29.29%
Take a gap year (16)
16.16%
Resit my exams (26)
26.26%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (13)
13.13%
I don't know yet (10)
10.1%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
5.05%

Watched Threads