The Student Room Group

What is the chance of getting my ex back if I stop contacting him for 2 months?

I really love him and it’s so hard for me to move on. Everything was find but he thinks I’m related to his ex and that caused all the problems between us.
He has blocked me from Instagram but not Snapchat.
You need self love. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you. You deserve better and should want better for yourself.
Reply 2
No chance
Original post by Anonymous
You need self love. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you. You deserve better and should want better for yourself.

Seriously if someone is going to block you over something that can be sorted through a conversation then that isn't someone you want in your life. I know atm it feels like it, I know. I've been there but, trust me, you will get past this and realise that, actually, you deserve a lot better.
I really love him and it’s so hard for me to move on. Everything was find but he thinks I’m related to his ex and that caused all the problems between us.

Are you related to his ex?
An ex is an ex for a reason.
Move on. You deserve better.
LOVE YOURSELF.
Reply 6
You should stop contacting him and if he doesn't talk to you again so be it.

Alright, are you related to his ex? Still quite unclear, although I understand his decisions. It can get very problematic at family reunions, etc.

Now, on the basis that you aren’t related to his ex.. do you have any proof? Why does he think so?

Context is missing here.
Reply 8
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Alright, are you related to his ex? Still quite unclear, although I understand his decisions. It can get very problematic at family reunions, etc.

Now, on the basis that you aren’t related to his ex.. do you have any proof? Why does he think so?

Context is missing here.

I’m not related to his ex and I have given him enough proofs. He thinks because we have same surnames that means we must be from the same family. I have never met his ex. He said he hates his family and I feel like there is something he is hiding from me and maybe he’s scared that I will find out as his ex is friend with one of my friends.
I’m not related to his ex and I have given him enough proofs. He thinks because we have same surnames that means we must be from the same family. I have never met his ex. He said he hates his family and I feel like there is something he is hiding from me and maybe he’s scared that I will find out as his ex is friend with one of my friends.

:facepalm2:

Yeah, doesn’t seem like he knows what he’s talking about loooooooooool

Yeah, I think you’re probably better off with someone with a bit more common sense.

Quick Reply

Latest