The Student Room Group

Year 10 GCSE Mocks

Hi

I have my year 10 mocks in a few days and I was just wondering if our mock paper would be the 2019 gcse paper or the 2020 gcse paper (these are locked for use by teachers only?). Our science teachers have already given us the most recent specimen papers relased by aqa for practice so i'm guessing they will not use them for our mocks.

Thank you!
Original post by asha_11
Hi

I have my year 10 mocks in a few days and I was just wondering if our mock paper would be the 2019 gcse paper or the 2020 gcse paper (these are locked for use by teachers only?). Our science teachers have already given us the most recent specimen papers relased by aqa for practice so i'm guessing they will not use them for our mocks.

Thank you!

It really depends on your school. For most of our subjects, we didn’t have actual past papers, just papers of that style made by our teachers :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Icosagon
It really depends on your school. For most of our subjects, we didn’t have actual past papers, just papers of that style made by our teachers :smile:

oh okay thank you:smile:, normally our teachers use past paper questions from physics and maths tutor and maths made easy for our end of unit tests. this is why most people just did the questions on those websites and scored high. i'm not sure if our teachers would do the same for our mocks. I don't think they've ever made the paper themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest