Guy 1 is a creep, one to avoid. Guy 2 isn't, he seems a lot more reasonable

But this guy 1 was with a girl until March or April. They broke up
Original post by Anonymous
Would he try to harm me if I met him?

to be fair i don't know
it depends how well you know him i think of what he's like as a person
But this guy 1 was with a girl until March or April. They broke up

Doesn't really change the fact that he's like 75% attracted to you sexually.
Original post by urlocalinmate
Doesn't really change the fact that he's like 75% attracted to you sexually.

So he wants sex? I ve also noticed he doesn't like it when I'm out with friends. Each time I posted photos, he wouldn't talk to me at first the next day. Once a friend met me in the cafe where he was and he made a pained face when he saw me with her
So he wants sex? I ve also noticed he doesn't like it when I'm out with friends. Each time I posted photos, he wouldn't talk to me at first the next day. Once a friend met me in the cafe where he was and he made a pained face when he saw me with her

That's the impression I got, wouldn't be surprised if I'm right. His pained face gives a hint of jealousy.
How's that possible when both have loads of female friends? And have had girlfriends before?

That makes their behaviour more inexcusable.

That's assuming you've given balanced reporting of their behaviour. And haven't focused on a few moments that were out of character for them. (so far I've seen no reason to think that you're exagerating, but you never know...)

I'd need to know them in real life to have a reasonable chance of understanding why they've been behaving in the way that they have.

My guess - which could be wide of the mark - is that you are more beautiful than the average woman. When men are presented with highly attractive women they do tend to respond in the ways that you've described.
There could also be a large element that even though they've had girlfriends, they haven't learnt as much as they could have from them. Some people embark on adult life thinking that they know everything and that there's nothing that life can teach them.

I think there's a high chance that they don't realise themselves how they are coming over to you.
Original post by Moonlight rain
Guy 1 is definitely a creep ew. Guy 2 is just weird I would feel uncomfortable if someone kept staring at me

This is not related at all, but why did I get deja-vu when reading this? I swear this happened like a week ago😂
Original post by PhoenixRose338
This is not related at all, but why did I get deja-vu when reading this? I swear this happened like a week ago😂

That's because I deleted it from a week ago and posted It again.
Original post by urlocalinmate
That's the impression I got, wouldn't be surprised if I'm right. His pained face gives a hint of jealousy.

Right about what?.
Right about what?.

That he's only looking at you for sex.
I know 2 guys. This is how they are around me. I just wanna know if either of them are creepy or not.

Guy 1 - I have caught looking at the my boobs/cleavage blatantly, even spotted him hiding behind the wall and was peering through in a sneaky wall to look at me when I wore a low cut dress. Looked at my dress too. Also was hovering around me especially the day I wore the low cut dress. Moreover, he was also caught staring at my crotch area when I was wearing very high waist jeans on two occasions. He did the same and was again looking at my legs even though I wore stockings underneath my dress.
He would stare at me a lot. He's also very forward when it came to conversing with me. Very quick to ask for number, flirting openly with me etc.

Guy 2 - loads of eye contact. Excessively staring a the me but could never muster the courage to actually come over and talk to me. He would hover around me a lot, being loud which would catch my attention. Even though I have woren short dresses around him, he never looked at my legs or boobs. It was always looking into my eyes and face. Not really looking at my dress etc. Each time he saw me, we had a lot of deep eye contact and face.

What do you think of the guys? Which one seems like a creep?

Number 1 sounds a bit uncomfortable to me, I wouldn't be happy with that happening to me

Number 2 seems interested in you though, probably just too nervous to actually talk to you <3
You really couldn't figure this out yourself? Seems pretty obvious to me, explicitly by of the way you've described it, so I assume you already have the answer.
S

Original post by jenerous
You really couldn't figure this out yourself? Seems pretty obvious to me, explicitly by of the way you've described it, so I assume you already have the answer.

Some people struggle to recognise negative behaviours because they have never been taught what it looks like. At my secondary school when a boy shoved or hit us we were told it was because he liked us. So many girls don't recognise abusive behaviours because of this. It's not clear if you've never been told. Be more considerate next time please <3
they both sound a bit lame.
Original post by iwriteletters
S

Some people struggle to recognise negative behaviours because they have never been taught what it looks like. At my secondary school when a boy shoved or hit us we were told it was because he liked us. So many girls don't recognise abusive behaviours because of this. It's not clear if you've never been told. Be more considerate next time please <3

OK, but this wasn't about abusive behaviour. It was about which guy seemed like a creep and it seems pretty obvious by the way OP has described who'd be more of a creep (i.e., someone who'd check up on you, particularly in a perceived uncomfortable manner).

I'd have assumed if there was any uncertainty or confusion, the manner described in would be slighty different, but fair enough.
Guy 1 is definitely a creep ew. Guy 2 is just weird I would feel uncomfortable if someone kept staring at me

So both guys who show some interest one way or the other are either creepy or weird.
How does a normal guy should be then??

Maybe is the OP who is creepy and weird all...
Original post by Lucifer323
So both guys who show some interest one way or the other are either creepy or weird.
How does a normal guy should be then??

Maybe is the OP who is creepy and weird all...

What normal person hides from someone just so they can state at their crotch and check their lady parts? That's not showing interest, that is being a creep
What normal person hides from someone just so they can state at their crotch and check their lady parts? That's not showing interest, that is being a creep

He might be shy and not want to be seen...
Original post by Lucifer323
He might be shy and not want to be seen...

If you think that's normal behaviour then you r a troll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending