MargaretFaith
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Everyone,
hows the interview process with teachers training for those that have been in it before.

Kind regards
Last edited by MargaretFaith; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s cheating to ask other people to produce your interview tasks for you.
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The whole idea is that this is a test of *your* suitability for teaching.
And if you immediately reach for online help with this then you may like to reconsider your course choice.
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
One of those awkward moments where you hope that the OP hasn’t used their actual name as their username.
MargaretFaith
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
It’s cheating to ask i meant other people to produce your interview tasks for you.
I meant to ask what the interview process is not someone helping me with the task.
MargaretFaith
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)
The whole idea is that this is a test of *your* suitability for teaching.
And if you immediately reach for online help with this then you may like to reconsider your course choice.
I meant to ask what the interview process is not someone helping me with the task.Thanks
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MargaretFaith)
I meant to ask what the interview process is not someone helping me with the task.Thanks
You meant to ask what the general process is, but instead accidentally copy and pasted two exercise questions and said "how do I do it?" or somesuch?
MargaretFaith
Rep:
?
(Original post by Admit-One)
You meant to ask what the general process is, but instead accidentally copy and pasted two exercise questions and said "how do I do it?" or somesuch?
Yes I wanted the general process not doing the task itself.I submitted my application and got an interview 2days after.So wanted the idea of how the interview process goes because i didnt know it will be that fast
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes I wanted the general process not doing the task itself.I submitted my application and got an interview 2days after.So wanted the idea of how the interview process goes because i didnt know it will be that fast
I've amended your thread title to see if it attracts some advice for you. Best of luck with the interview.
NualaC87
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Everyone,
hows the interview process with teachers training for those that have been in it before.

Kind regards
Hi,
I cant see your original post due to the edit, but how did your interview go ?
I'm going to be submitting my application now as soon as my teaching mentor reads my PS, and that scares me how quick they are to ask to interview lol.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi

There's some generic advice about teaching interviews here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6193808

Which may be of use to people.
MargaretFaith
Rep:
?
Hi,I wasn't successful in the interview.This was the reply I got from them.Was told that they feel my understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies which will assure pupil progress; such as gaps in phonics, early reading and maths strategies isnt wide enough.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
16.24%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (62)
31.47%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (23)
11.68%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8.12%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.58%
I think it's an unfair expectation (50)
25.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.52%

Watched Threads