The Student Room Group

How do you enrol in sixth form if you have missed the deadline

Hi, I’m late to enrol in a sixth form and I’m really confused on what to do? after results day do you call the school up? I have no idea how the system works
Original post by Jessk04
Hi, I’m late to enrol in a sixth form and I’m really confused on what to do? after results day do you call the school up? I have no idea how the system works

Why not ring now and ask if they have places?
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Why not ring now and ask if they have places?

I emailed them and they said you have to wait until results day which I don’t see the point in doing and I’m probably not guaranteed a place any way
Original post by Jessk04
I emailed them and they said you have to wait until results day which I don’t see the point in doing and I’m probably not guaranteed a place any way

You'll need a back-up plan then ...
Reply 4
You'll need a back-up plan then ...

Yeah I know I was thinking of doing a btec in college but I don’t think there respected as much at A levels
Original post by Jessk04
Yeah I know I was thinking of doing a btec in college but I don’t think there respected as much at A levels

Does the college not offer A levels? Are there other schools to look at?
Reply 6
Does the college not offer A levels? Are there other schools to look at?

No the only college near me does btecs only and yes there are other schools I could look at which is what I’m going to do
Original post by Jessk04
No the only college near me does btecs only and yes there are other schools I could look at which is what I’m going to do

Hope you find somewhere good :smile:
Reply 8
Hope you find somewhere good :smile:

Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending