Men that don’t want to be with women that have children

Watch
RealLifeJoker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why do men without children get so much hate just for simply not wanting to be woman that has children?

Men often get told they aren’t owed sex which is true but single mothers aren’t owed a man because they have kids? If a man doesn’t want to be with a woman because she’s got kids then that’s within his right. For me personally I’d rather have kids with a woman who doesn’t have kids and lot of men share the same value.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Probably because you don't wanna pay for someone else's kid or mistake or whatever. The entire radical feminism cult is basically just double standards really (i.e. when it benefits them).
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
money-for-all
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ngl.
One reason is because I can't bear the thought of raising another man's child.
Imagine If I was the man, and someone else was raising my child? I would be pissed.
Also, why should a guy who doesnt have children, hasn't been married, taken on the responsibility of raising your kids?

But, if for example, i had my own kids and I was divorced, then for sure, i would marry a girl with kids.
because, i am in the same situation.
Last edited by money-for-all; 1 month ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So many people of both biological sexes have an entitled attitude, playground whiner habits or are unable to handle rejection calmly in a reasonably civilised manner.
All of which are very likely to further hamper their chances of fulfilling their aims within a dating, friendship and employment context.

Every person above the age of consent has the right to choose their own attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
Plenty of women won't date guys that have any children, are shorter than them, don't live in their own private accomodation or claim welfare funds.
Plenty of guys won't date women that have any children, are taller than them, have a visible disability or earn more than they do.
Their life, their body, their time and their right to choose their most compatible dating options. :cool:
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RealLifeJoker)
Why do men without children get so much hate just for simply not wanting to be woman that has children?

Men often get told they aren’t owed sex which is true but single mothers aren’t owed a man because they have kids? If a man doesn’t want to be with a woman because she’s got kids then that’s within his right. For me personally I’d rather have kids with a woman who doesn’t have kids and lot of men share the same value.
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Probably because you don't wanna pay for someone else's kid or mistake or whatever. The entire radical feminism cult is basically just double standards really (i.e. when it benefits them).

I think once you get to a certain age, the realistic prospect of finding a fertile woman of childbearing age who hasn't got any kids, who would like kids, who has a realistic prospect of conceiving, who is willing to get into a relationship with you .........becomes slim.

eg: how many women are childless at 40, want kids, haven't got them already, and apart from age have nothing medical getting in the way?

I'd say like 20% TOPS....
Last edited by ANM775; 1 month ago
bethwantsdeath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
nothing wrong with not wanting to date a woman with kids, but the way some men talk about single mothers is vile.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They don’t get lots of hate, it’s pretty widely accepted that you can discriminate about who you sleep/live with on whatever basis you like. Also pretty widely accepted that taking on someone else’s kids is a responsibility that needs thinking hard about, both with men and women
Last edited by Zarek; 1 month ago
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
they do?
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Very simple. Women don't like to take accountability for their poor decisions. Accountability is like kryptonite to them. Imagine raising another man's kids and the kid turns round when they're older and say "You're not my real dad!"
If a simp is paying for some deadbeat’s kid, then zero sympathies lol. 😂
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like a load of misogynistic nonsense bearing in mind women are typically left holding the children and no one expects anyone to be a surrogate father unless they want to do so. Also worth noting that there are men and women who are happy to ‘take on’ other kids than their own
Last edited by Zarek; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I guess it depends on their reason for not wanting to be with a woman who has kids. I'm a single woman who has rejected men who are single fathers, not because there;s anything wrong with being a single parent but simply because I don't want kids to be a part of my life.

Not wanting to be with them because they've got someone elses kids rather than your own...that's slightly different but I think everyone is entitled to their preference. Things may or may not work out that way but at the end of the day we all have things we do or don't want in a partner and you don't owe anyone anything. If you don't want to date someone, you shouldn't have to justify it
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
I assumed you were old enough to not use the word 'simp'.
Seems very childish-something a 14 year old who watches TikTok all day would say.
Looks like we have different interpretations of that person’s response to my post. Go figure. Since you are Anonymous, I cannot take your own response to my response of someone else’s response to me seriously anyway. I don’t know anything about TikTok, perhaps your area of expertise.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Looks like we have different interpretations of that person’s response to my post. Go figure. Since you are Anonymous, I cannot take your own response to my response of someone else’s response to me seriously anyway.
Accidentally activated it. Might as well keep it on. But thankfully, I didn't expect a good response from you.
If you are a teen, understandable. You're surrounded by the slang, it makes sense to regurgitate it in a conversation you wouldn't understand to shut someone down.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I don’t know anything about TikTok, perhaps your area of expertise.
Glad to say not at all. But anyone not living under a rock would know that it's been popular recently.
Cıllıan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Glad to say not at all. But anyone not living under a rock would know that it's been popular recently.
"Simp" has actually been used for years, however kids on Tiktok have made the word popular which is most likely how you found out about it hence your explanation
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I assumed you were old enough to not use the word 'simp'.
Seems very childish-something a 14 year old who watches TikTok all day would say.
Not as childish as policing some random guy on the Internet's language like you have any right to do it.
betway6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably because when they have kids they get super salty over women rejecting them for being single dads. Works both ways.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Never seen anyone hate on a man for this lol. It's expected that men/women without kids aren't going to want to take care of other people's kids.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
RealLifeJoker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Here’s a question - Why do women on dating sites never mention they have kids in their bio but eventually tell the men they’re speaking that they have a kids? There should be a feature where you could choose to filter out women with kids.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Here’s a question - Why do women on dating sites never mention they have kids in their bio but eventually tell the men they’re speaking that they have a kids? There should be a feature where you could choose to filter out women with kids.
What dating sites are you on? I've seen plenty of profiles that mention having kids.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
58.73%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
4.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise