Companies that offer degree apprenticeships in it consultancy or business analysis

Watch
Samii.A
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I'm in year 12 looking to do an apprenticeship after a levels. I've been sitting through it degree apprenticeships but most of them are software development/engineering and data analytics etc but that's not for me. So I was wondering if they're were any companies that offer DEGREE apprenticeships in IT consultancy or business analysis. I know of a few like Accenture, Capita and IBM but I was wondering if there were any more. Also if you have any advice or comments on degree Apprenticeships or being an apprentice in general, please do share!
alm353
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samii.A)
Hey guys, I'm in year 12 looking to do an apprenticeship after a levels. I've been sitting through it degree apprenticeships but most of them are software development/engineering and data analytics etc but that's not for me. So I was wondering if they're were any companies that offer DEGREE apprenticeships in IT consultancy or business analysis. I know of a few like Accenture, Capita and IBM but I was wondering if there were any more. Also if you have any advice or comments on degree Apprenticeships or being an apprentice in general, please do share!
Hi! I don't know about degree apprenticeships specifically, but Sparta Global do a business analysis course. They don't require a degree; I've just passed the application process for another of their courses without one. Their courses are a few months of training followed by 2 years of industry experience with a client, and you get a proper salary for those 2 years. Here's the link: https://careers.spartaglobal.com/job...ness-analyst-4

Hope this helps!
veecee21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samii.A)
Hey! I'm not sure about the exact programmes these companies offer but i definitely think it's worth checking out their offered programmes and hopefully you find something your interested in.
Salesforce, Deloitte, Capgemini, BT
Samii.A
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ok I will thank youuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (43)
5.83%
Uncertainty around my education (84)
11.4%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (79)
10.72%
Lack of purpose or motivation (94)
12.75%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (39)
5.29%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (41)
5.56%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (79)
10.72%
Financial worries (50)
6.78%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (32)
4.34%
Exposure to negative news/social media (45)
6.11%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (70)
9.5%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (57)
7.73%

Watched Threads