Question about COVID vaccine

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Today is my vaccine and I was wondering if I’d be able to power lift without causing any complications or will it be alright? Sorry for the dumb question btw
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It would depend on wether or not you have a reaction to it to be best ask at the vaccination place, if that's not possible and especially if you have the pfizer/biontech I would refrain from doing anything strenuous for a few days.
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Today is my vaccine and I was wondering if I’d be able to power lift without causing any complications or will it be alright? Sorry for the dumb question btw
It's not dumb thing to ask ok,

You could had asked at your appointment on this as well as you do get opportunity to ask staff anything,

Anyway simply answer to your question ok, providing your arm / area you recieved your covid19 jag about isn't sore or feeling numb then you should be fine doing this but would recommend leaving it till tomorrow and see how it feels then ok. Also beware of any usual headaches to but just take over counter paracetomal for it and if continue more than 4 days seek medical advise as those two are most common side effects associated with the vaccine.

I didn't touch my home gym equipment after I had both my vaccines till following day although I felt okay afterwards I didn't take any chances. All I did was a run instead of weightlifting or using treadmill & excersing bike but we all react differently to this.

And I'm a registered nurse as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
27.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.5%
No I am happy with my choice (23)
57.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads