Accepted a job offer and received no reply

Watch
GenericUser83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I applied for a part-time job through Indeed recently, went to interview at the premises and received an offer over E-mail last Tuesday. I accepted it on the same day and I've not heard back from the hiring manager yet. I sent him an email yesterday just checking up on my application and still no response. I received another part-time job offer the day after I accepted on Tuesday but turned it down, I'm starting to wonder if this was a mistake because it's been radio silence from them. I'm not sure what to do and would appreciate any thoughts.
alm353
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GenericUser83)
So I applied for a part-time job through Indeed recently, went to interview at the premises and received an offer over E-mail last Tuesday. I accepted it on the same day and I've not heard back from the hiring manager yet. I sent him an email yesterday just checking up on my application and still no response. I received another part-time job offer the day after I accepted on Tuesday but turned it down, I'm starting to wonder if this was a mistake because it's been radio silence from them. I'm not sure what to do and would appreciate any thoughts.
Do you have the phone number of the hiring manager/company? Maybe try calling and asking to speak to him about the next phase
GenericUser83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by alm353)
Do you have the phone number of the hiring manager/company? Maybe try calling and asking to speak to him about the next phase
There is a phone number on their website, I think that'll put me through to reception but maybe they can connect me through to recruitment. I think I'll give that a try, thanks!
alm353
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GenericUser83)
There is a phone number on their website, I think that'll put me through to reception but maybe they can connect me through to recruitment. I think I'll give that a try, thanks!
No problem, good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (30)
15.63%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (60)
31.25%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (23)
11.98%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8.33%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.73%
I think it's an unfair expectation (49)
25.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise