Harsh Harnawale
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't feel like doing job i am just become 18 and my father is alcoholic because of that his plate lates decrease which makes him illSo I have to start doing job early he can't satisfy our financial needs ,i feel like earning but the main problem is am very introvert person i am scared of doing job
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Grow up then- act your age
chatsmilady
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There some online jobs you can get. Where you don't need to interact with people or only need to interact with few people. If you are okay with 1:1 environment, online tutoring is good option too (if you have good grades).
SnowLep15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Grow up then- act your age
Ignore this person, they’re incredibly toxic. You should try to get a job, but you don’t have to have one that involves a lot of social situations. For example, you could be a dog Walker or a post man/woman/person! There’s also plenty of online jobs or listings near you that you can find online! If you need any help, let me know <33
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SnowLep15)
Ignore this person, they’re incredibly toxic. You should try to get a job, but you don’t have to have one that involves a lot of social situations. For example, you could be a dog Walker or a post man/woman/person! There’s also plenty of online jobs or listings near you that you can find online! If you need any help, let me know <33
They need to grow up or get mental health treatment or counselling
SnowLep15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And you don’t have the right to judge people like that without knowing their full situation or background.
How dare you tell someone that they need mental health treatment when you’ve never even met them! That’s so rude and completely uncalled for. There’s a line between giving advice and just being a ****; don’t cross it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Being a introvert doesnt require “mental health treatment” this person who posted this forum is going through alot your words are not even kind, u dont know what they are going through.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Everything is scary at the first time. Give it some time. You can do it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads