Ahmed 002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what is the exam procedure as a private candidate for A level Maths?
Will i have to sit any As paper? or only the whole A level maths papers as you do after the 2nd year in sixth form ?
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ahmed 002)
what is the exam procedure as a private candidate for A level Maths?
Will i have to sit any As paper? or only the whole A level maths papers as you do after the 2nd year in sixth form ?
The procedure is the same as what a normal school candidate does, you can choose to do AS exams if you want but you don't have to.

In the year ur taking the exam, contact exam centres to arrange for you to be entered for the exam.
Ahmed 002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CurryCurry2468)
The procedure is the same as what a normal school candidate does, you can choose to do AS exams if you want but you don't have to.

In the year ur taking the exam, contact exam centres to arrange for you to be entered for the exam.
thank you and does the final papers, that are after 2nd year contain the year 1 content as well or only year 2?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (37)
15.04%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (76)
30.89%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (30)
12.2%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (21)
8.54%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.69%
I think it's an unfair expectation (65)
26.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.22%

Watched Threads