Boys :/ pls help boys and gals advice xxx

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really like this lad he’s the year below me and i’ve never met him lol, He knows i like him because i’ve told him and i’m a straight forward person when it comes to things like that…. He makes out that he likes me too but i’m getting such mixed signals and i’m not mentally well enough to ask him just incase it causes a fall out as i feel like i’m constantly on him. I’ve tried to stop messaging him and giving myself a few hours but as soon as I see his name I have to reply straight away YK. I’m really not sure what to do we had plans for me to come round last week but because of some problems we aren’t able to do so….. but since then i’ve tried to make plans and he has been “busy” i’m probs overthinking but idk. I really like this guy like REALLY :/ i don’t wanna end up upset like I did in my relationship xx
jenerous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't think you can do anything but wait until you both find time to meet up and get to know each other a bit more. Relax.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (56)
22.58%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.16%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.31%
I'm really nervous (47)
18.95%

Watched Threads