fasy377
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, i'd like to repeat year 12 and transfer to a different college. Is it too late now and are there any colleges which allow this?
Also, would it affect ucas application and would unis look down on repeats.
Hmmm7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fasy377)
Hi, i'd like to repeat year 12 and transfer to a different college. Is it too late now and are there any colleges which allow this?
Also, would it affect ucas application and would unis look down on repeats.
Hey some colleges you need to apply go to their website or call them and they’ll take your details and maybe interview you. Then on results day you can go to them and enrol so most colleges should allow you as long as you have the requirements for it and it does depend on the college. And it shouldn’t affect your ucas application they don’t even ask about it don’t worry.
fasy377
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hmmm7)
Hey some colleges you need to apply go to their website or call them and they’ll take your details and maybe interview you. Then on results day you can go to them and enrol so most colleges should allow you as long as you have the requirements for it and it does depend on the college. And it shouldn’t affect your ucas application they don’t even ask about it don’t worry.
Thank u, did u repear yr12
Hmmm7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank u, did u repear yr12
Yep changed my college and course and now I’m in Uni doing great you can do it too! Goodluck
fasy377
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hmmm7)
Yep changed my college and course and now I’m in Uni doing great you can do it too! Goodluck
When did u change colleges is it too late now
Hmmm7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When did u change colleges is it too late now
It shouldn’t be too late, I applied around June and they interviewed me around July and gave me a place and then on august I went in enrolled
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.18%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads