Been flirting with this guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys,

So I have been flirting with this guy for a few days.
He sent me hearts, called me “m’lady”, honey…
And I really thought it was going to go somewhere. I wanted to clarify things with him and he told me he doesn’t like me in that level.
I mean we’ve been talking about sex, about his ex gfs, about future and stuff. And now he tells me that he doesn’t want anything…
We have been so vulnerable and we shared so many things that I have never shared with anyone…

I know it’s been 3-4 days (we met 3 years ago at my old uni) but I started having a crush and he still sees me like a friend.

I am in a point on my life where I have to focus on my business and I told him that I wanted to know where our conversations are leading, etc. He’s one of my clients in my business.

Do you think I should cut him off as a friend?
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cut him off. It's for the best. Your time won't be wasted and he'll learn to stop being flirtatious with people he's not into. I feel for you...
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean, its clearly not a drastic thing to say that you’re not on that level yet... sure he likes you, flirts with you etc but doesn’t actually want exclusivity yet.

You’ve only been talking seriously for 4 days dude. I don’t think it’ll be smart to cut him off because he’s not going at the pace at which you want him to.
fourdoubloons
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hibooy)
Straight to business. I'm very attractive middle aged divorced very horny. Well built white man . Looking for a little hook up. I always aim to please. Call me. (209) 450- 1214
Bit odd mate :/ and since this is called the student room it's also pretty noncey of you, pedo.
NeilFromAus
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fourdoubloons)
Bit odd mate :/ and since this is called the student room it's also pretty noncey of you, pedo.
Haha straight out... man's tryna shoot his shot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (39)
28.89%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.89%
No I am happy with my choice (74)
54.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
7.41%

Watched Threads