Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Someone with a physical disability.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My parents wouldn't approve, but I wouldn't mind dating a physically disabled person.
dweele
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Someone with a physical disability.
Yes
CountBread
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The real question is whether a disabled girl would date me. Saw a paraplegic (on a wheelchair) girl on either the TV or YT being interviewed by some journalists about her condition. She had a great sense of humour, was charming and intelligent, inspiring and really pretty. Being physically disabled can range from not being able to walk (like this girl) to not being able to even eat.

Someone who merely can't walk, is missing a limb, etc can be as great a partner as any fully abled person. But... not being able to chew or eat by themselves is a different issue that I would probably not want to get involved with as a date (I could definitely care for such a person as a friend but it'd be difficult for me to think of them romantically).
Quiet Benin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
my mum can't walk due to a painful muscular dystrophy but my parents are still together

Although she was walking normally until the age 41 before becoming wheelchair bound by 50
Last edited by Quiet Benin; 1 month ago
Mr T 999
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't no. I don't find them attractive and I don't want the burden of having to deal with a disabled person.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads