I need other people's opinions on this

Watch
nobodyspeciallol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been dating my boyfriend for eight months now and we were friends for years before and ever since,he's never commented on my Instagram posts or anything.
And then I came across a girls post after I followed an old friend on Instagram. I clicked on her last post and I saw his comment. He called her irresistible with hearts and was all flirty in the comment and she replied with hearts too,meanwhile just a few weeks ago,when I posted on my Instagram I had to remind him that I posted since he 'didn't see them' and he only liked the posts after I pointed it out to him
But still no comment.

If there's anyone reading this,help pls
What should I do?
Am I being over the top or I should be concerned..
idonthavealife05
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell him about it and tell him off. And then try finding out if he’s cheated
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah, clearly you are not being over the top :facepalm2:

Was the comment before getting with you? If so, then technically that isn’t cheating, more so just his history.

Not commenting on your picture is not that deep. As long as he’s complimenting you in private, imo. He might have actually not seen them, and I’m guessing he didn’t since he liked it.

If it actually bothers you that he’s not commenting on your picture (which I think is pathetic) talk to him about it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
No I don't think your been overdramatic he's your boyfriend he should be liking your insta post he should'nt need reminding i would bring it up with him
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How’s your relationship otherwise? Seem a bit odd coming on to someone else. Either have a chat or consider preemptive dumping
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Irresistible?? Erm...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.18%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads