If you could go back to one day in your life and relive it, what day would it be -

Watch
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
and why?
Last edited by sunny.side.up; 1 month ago
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn’t want to go a day back but I would want to visit the future (:
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by fellowweebhere)
I wouldn’t want to go a day back but I would want to visit the future (:
What part of the future?
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Saturday 26th May 2018, last time I saw my great nan before she died of a heart attack (leading to a head injury) the Monday after. Like to tell her I love her and a proper goodbye, you know. :top:
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
What part of the future?
Not too far like around 3-4 years, I want to see where I am in life and if I’m happy
tej3141
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go back to the day when I started fire force- the best anime in existance
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tej3141)
Go back to the day when I started fire force- the best anime in existance
I’ve only seen a few eps of fire force so far but it seems good. My favorites are banana fish,dororo, fruits basket and Naruto
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Saturday 26th May 2018, last time I saw my great nan before she died of a heart attack (leading to a head injury) the Monday after. Like to tell her I love her and a proper goodbye, you know. :top:
I'm sorry to hear about your nan. That's sweet.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Not too far like around 3-4 years, I want to see where I am in life and if I’m happy
That's cool! If you weren't what would you do?
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's cool! If you weren't what would you do?
No clue honestly, I think i’d simply give up (:

How about you? What’s one day you’d go back to?
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can honestly say I wouldn't go back.
tej3141
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve only seen a few eps of fire force so far but it seems good. My favorites are banana fish,dororo, fruits basket and Naruto
Funnily enough, I was just about to start dororo. I wanna watch naruto but it's too long for me
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tej3141)
Funnily enough, I was just about to start dororo. I wanna watch naruto but it's too long for me
Yess you should totally start it, it made me cry a lot though. Naruto was super long, it took me 10 months to finish it all. Probably because I always took long breaks :/
Hazzz01
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
can't remember a day that's worth going back to.
tej3141
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yess you should totally start it, it made me cry a lot though. Naruto was super long, it took me 10 months to finish it all. Probably because I always took long breaks :/
I might but I get bored easily. I think ima watch a couple more mid length anime then start either naruto or one piece
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
No clue honestly, I think i’d simply give up (:

How about you? What’s one day you’d go back to?
In what way?

There isn't a specific day for me, I'd just want to go back to when I was the age of 6 or 7. Such an innocent time.
Hair_Sauce
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
any of the days where me, my sisters, my parents, and my grandparents would just go out and visit somewhere like a farm or the countryside or the ocean.
Those days were always so enjoyable and all of my grandparents died when I was around 4 or 5 or 6, I can't remember so I would like to have those memories more fresh in my mind.
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In what way?

There isn't a specific day for me, I'd just want to go back to when I was the age of 6 or 7. Such an innocent time.
I say give up as in I won’t try to become a successful person or try so hard in life. In this world you only need the bare minimum anyways because everyone will end up dying.
medic_papatya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I say give up as in I won’t try to become a successful person or try so hard in life. In this world you only need the bare minimum anyways because everyone will end up dying.
wouldn't seeing urself in an unsuccessful state drive you to work harder to be successful?
maybe the fact that u time travelled and saw urself in an unsuccessful state and gave up was what made you unsuccessful in the first place? (superficial time theory 😂😂 - i recommend watching the DARK series on netflix )
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hair_Sauce)
any of the days where me, my sisters, my parents, and my grandparents would just go out and visit somewhere like a farm or the countryside or the ocean.
Those days were always so enjoyable and all of my grandparents died when I was around 4 or 5 or 6, I can't remember so I would like to have those memories more fresh in my mind.
Aw, that sounds nice
I'm sorry to hear about your grandparents, it sounds like they were special. :hugs:

The bare minimum is a lot of different things for different people. What is the bare minimum to you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed