blushbbyx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to apply for social work for 2022 when would be a good time to start applying ?
emileigh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

I am starting Social Work BA in September (this year). I began my application at the end of September 2020 and sent it in October.
I think this was quite early to send it, but it worked out really well as I had all of my interviews and offers before Christmas.

I would say the earlier the better to be honest.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As soon as possible
blushbbyx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emileigh)
Hi,

I am starting Social Work BA in September (this year). I began my application at the end of September 2020 and sent it in October.
I think this was quite early to send it, but it worked out really well as I had all of my interviews and offers before Christmas.

I would say the earlier the better to be honest.
Thank you I'm hoping to send mine off early October as well cos I've already started mine but what kind of things should I mention in my personal statement. x
emileigh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by blushbbyx)
Thank you I'm hoping to send mine off early October as well cos I've already started mine but what kind of things should I mention in my personal statement. x
I included my work experience (Im a mature student). I also talked about what I thought I could add to the social work, my particular areas of interest and one theory just to show that i was reading around the subject.
I would say that this year a mention of the pandemic would be super important to show that you are keeping up with current affairs and know the impact his will have upon social work.
Hope this helps! X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (21)
27.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (7)
9.21%
No I am happy with my choice (44)
57.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed