Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why should I be excited for university as an international student?
conor14
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
New people, new culture, new experience and different environment. I studied at a UK university but studied abroad for 1 year in Spain (Best year).

International students normally are adventurous. They want to travel and discover the new country they're in.

If you're studying in the UK then university is very social. This is help by university societies which you can join based on your interests.

You'll have an amazing time. Hopefully things will be back to normal by this point.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by conor14)
New people, new culture, new experience and different environment. I studied at a UK university but studied abroad for 1 year in Spain (Best year).

International students normally are adventurous. They want to travel and discover the new country they're in.

If you're studying in the UK then university is very social. This is help by university societies which you can join based on your interests.

You'll have an amazing time. Hopefully things will be back to normal by this point.
Thank you for the insight
conor14
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No problem!! : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.3%
Excited but a bit nervous (129)
44.95%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.54%
I'm really nervous (58)
20.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise